FORZA10 Active Line diets are made up of two components (the AFS tablet and kibbles) that have been selected to solve all the most common chronic or recurrent inflammations deriving from adverse reactions to food.
The undisputed effectiveness is founded on 4 basic principles:
- Elimination of any possible source of oxytetracycline, since it has been proven* by Sergio Canello to be the most frequent cause of inflammation in dogs and cats. This antibiotic, legally and widely used in intensive farming, can become unpredictably toxic when its residues bind themselves to bone tissue, especially in chickens. Anything containing bones from intensively farmed animals can contain this toxin and be the cause of many pathologies**.
- Use of a specific pool of medicinal plants, selected for their antitoxic, antioxidant and immune-modulating properties (since the immune system is often depleted by oxytetracycline toxicity and – more widely speaking – by other environmental pollutants).
- Use of specific amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids, usually very scarce in most pet food, in order to restore a correct Omega-3:Omega-6 ratio.
- Use of herring or anchovy, small pelagic fishes that bypass the risk of contamination by heavy metals and are wild-caught in the ocean. Moreover, herrings and anchovies are processed as a whole, making for an excellent source of proteins of the highest biological value, characterized by an optimal digestibility and by the absence of oxytetracycline residues.
Our Active Line kibbles – beside containing wild-caught fish as a high value protein source – employ rice or potatoes as hypoallergenic source of carbohydrates, and fish oil, naturally rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
This diet is also enriched by special heart-shaped tablets that carry a pool of specific natural extracts, mixed with kibbles in a 7% ratio. Thanks to our AFS (Active Fresh System) patented technology, these tablets are cold-pressed, in order to preserve the efficacy of the herbal extracts inside them.
* Poultry Science: Cytotoxic effects of oxytetracycline residues in the bones of broiler chickens following therapeutic oral administration of a water formulation.
** JBMT “Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology”: Toxicological implications and inflammatory response in human lymphocytes challenged with oxytetracycline.
+ ACTIVE LINE STRENGTHS
- High quality raw materials, systematically controlled (more than 5000 quality controls per year), without chemical and pharmacological toxic residues, especially those deriving from oxytetracycline, that we identified as a major cause of inflammation and cellular apoptosis.
- Single source protein: small pelagic fish (wild-caught herrings or anchovies).
- Single source carbohydrate: rice (with the exception of Canine Dermo Active and Canine Renal Active, that contain potato, and of Feline Renal Active, containing maize).
- Short ingredient list, to keep the risk of food intolerances and allergies as low as possible.
- High natural Omega-3 content: these fatty acids are fundamentals because of their anti-inflammatory properties, their ability to keep cellular growth in check (especially useful in the case of adipose cells) and to preserve the elasticity of cellular membranes. They sensibly decrease the risk of excess fat and reduce the frequency of lesions to elastic tissues (such as ligament tears, dislocations, sprains, intervertebral disks herniation, difficulties at birth).
- Insertion of a selection of herbal extracts, each one specifically studied by SANYpet’s Research&Development Department in its antitoxic, antioxidant and immune-modulating effects. These beneficial properties balance the immune system – attacked everyday by environmental pollutants that alter its defense mechanisms – helping restore your animal’s health.